Employee Benefits & ERISA
Employee benefits play an important role in maintaining positive labor relationships, and retaining skilled executives and workers. But unfortunately, employee benefits and ERISA concerns can also be a source of conflicts and disputes in both union and non-union work environments.
Schuyler, Roche & Crisham’s Employee Benefits and ERISA practice group counsels employers on the development of competitive benefits plans, enabling organizations to mitigate the risk of employee claims through the creation of positive employment relationships.
Leveraging multi-disciplinary legal resources, our team is experienced in the development, implementation, administration and monitoring of complex retirement and employee benefit programs as well as benefits dispute resolution. We understand the legal and administrative challenges you face and provide the expertise you need to fully leverage benefits program for business advantage.
Schuyler, Roche & Crisham’s Employee Benefits & ERISA team regularly:
- Counsels on ERISA, pension, health and welfare, including plan design
- Drafts client-specific qualified retirement plans
- Negotiates with plan participants to resolve all forms of benefit disputes
- Advises on compliance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Interacts with the IRS, DOL and Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation to resolve plan audit issues and respond to complaints
- Provides ongoing support for employee benefit program maintenance
- Oversees employee benefit plan due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
At Schuyler, Roche & Crisham, we understand the value of employee and retirement plan benefits. Our knowledge of Employee Benefits and ERISA law ensures that your organization has the legal expertise to avoid disputes and compliance issues.