Serving individuals and generations of families, the Estate Planning group attorneys at Schuyler, Roche & Crisham have substantial experience interpreting complex estate and trust laws to successfully advocate for our clients’ rights. Our reputation in Estate Planning goes back decades and stems from the expertise of one of our founders, Daniel Schuyler.
Schuyler, Roche & Crisham’s Estate Planning group helps individual and families:
- Plan for a comfortable retirement and maximize assets, investments and trusts
- Gain security in the event of a disability, incapacity, death or other unintended circumstance
- Minimize taxes and fees on: estate taxes, transfer fees and taxes, irrevocable funding, gift and charitable donation structuring, offshore trusts and asset protection
- Use estate administration and planning tools, such as trusts, living trusts, wills, living wills and power of attorney to ensure orderly distribution of assets to intended beneficiaries
- Restructure business interests, recommending proper ownership of assets, identifying productive gifts, and assuring cash and liquidity needs are met
We help clients plan effectively to mitigate the need for cumbersome probate. But when litigation is necessary, our experienced trust and probate attorneys fiercely protect our clients’ wishes and consistently achieve favorable outcomes in courts.
Schuyler, Roche & Crisham’s skilled litigators help clients preserve wealth, attain financial stability and most importantly, gain peace of mind knowing their assets will be protected and intended beneficiaries honored.