Clients praise our Individual Taxation group attorneys for their foresight, dedication and knowledge of individual tax law. At Schuyler, Roche & Crisham, our Individual Taxation practice has grown significantly through the representation of privately held businesses whose owners requested personal tax advice following the successful representation of their companies. We routinely serve both individuals and families, protecting assets from unnecessary taxes and establishing financial security for future generations.
Schuyler, Roche & Crisham’s Individual Taxation group handles a wide range of matters, including:
- Recommendations for maximizing assets and investment growth, while minimizing fees and taxes paid
- Offshore trusts and asset protection
- Asset and estate planning to legally reduce taxation
- Tax-planning trusts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Insurance trusts
- Qualified personal residence trusts
- Limited Liability Corporations (LLC)
- Family limited partnerships
- Estate and transfer tax mitigation
- Gift structuring, generation-skipping gifts and other asset transfers, including charitable donations
Our Individual Taxation attorneys are skilled litigators with an intimate understanding of personal tax laws, successfully interpreting complex and obscure technicalities and exemptions to minimize tax liability and preserve our clients’ wealth.