In business, opportunity is no longer limited by international boundaries. To compete globally, businesses of all shapes and sizes need veteran attorneys who are capable of delivering favorable legal outcomes across multiple jurisdictions and geographies.
Schuyler, Roche & Crisham has extensive experience in international business matters and currently offers legal counsel for clients in Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and the Pacific Rim. From sole proprietorships to multinational corporations, we provide counsel to U.S. firms that engaging manufacturing, marketing, distributing and selling products abroad, as well as to foreign corporations with business interests in the U.S.
Supported by a network of local counsel in more than 30 foreign nations, Schuyler, Roche & Crisham attorneys regularly help clients buy and sell ongoing businesses at home and overseas. We supervise and manage every facet of law in international commerce, from established sales subsidiaries to obtaining regulatory approvals and forging relationships with foreign governments.
Matters handled by Schuyler, Roche & Crisham’s International Transactions team include:
- Structuring and negotiating international transactions in the U.S. and abroad
- Intellectual property law with specializations in e-commerce, hardware and software licensing, IT policy, website development and electronic mail support
- Protection of intellectual property under international rules of dispute resolution
- Development and defense of restrictive covenants for products, technology and IP
- Expert counsel on unfair trade competition
At Schuyler, Roche & Crisham, our respected and innovative work in structured finance and asset securitization is just one of the reasons our firm is recognized as a leader in the management of sophisticated international transactions. From start to finish, our team of experienced attorney is dedicated to helping your company manage all of the legal complexities of today’s global business climate.