Real Estate & Development
Few industries are as dynamic and complicated as real estate. From the development of large commercial and residential properties to the acquisition and management of leased holdings, the legal intricacies associated with real estate initiatives present serious threats to project costs and timetables.
At Schuyler, Roche & Crisham, we specialize in helping individuals and firms navigate the complexities of real estate law. Our Real Estate practice group welcomes the most sophisticated real estate and development challenges—delivering legal services characterized by unparalleled creativity, responsiveness and reliability.
Schuyler, Roche & Crisham Real Estate attorneys assist our clients in all aspects of real estate transactions and development. Serving a diverse client base, we routinely help our clients acquire and sell property, obtain title clearance, consult on economic development concerns, negotiate like-kind exchanges and advise on structured finance and tax compliance strategies.
Matters regularly handled by Schuyler, Roche & Crisham include:
- Representation of developers in the acquisition and development of large commercial and residential initiatives
- Counsel and representation for sellers and purchasers in complex property transactions
- Creation, review and negotiation of commercial real estate leases
- Assistance in obtaining financing for large construction projects and property acquisitions
- Development of tax compliance strategies related to real estate development and acquisition initiatives
- Advice on long-term ground leases
As a sought after Chicago law firm, Schuyler, Roche & Crisham’s knowledge of federal, state and local laws enables us to provide first-rate legal counsel and representation to clients nationwide as well as clients with real estate interests throughout the Chicago area.