SRC Names Five New Partners
Ryan regularly achieves outstanding, timely and cost effective results for his clients. Some of his recent notable cases are as follows:
- Achieved summary judgment on behalf a national engineering firm in a matter involving the deaths of 3 people and injuries to 3 others. Subsequent to a demand in excess of $13 million dollars, Ryan prepared all summary judgment pleadings and successfully argued the motion before the Cook County district court. The trial court's ruling was later affirmed on appeal.
- Secured the dismissal of an international engineering firm in a dispute arising out of the construction of a large residential building complex.
- Obtained a significant financial settlement on behalf of a contractor supply company that was the victim of theft and fraud, in which the defendant met the settlement demand just prior to the jury selection.
- Secured a dismissal with prejudice of a suit against an engineering firm accused of malpractice with respect to a land development project and alleged damages in excess of one million dollars.
- Recovered a six-figured settlement on behalf of an Illinois healthcare company that was the victim of fraud. The settlement was the entire amount sought.
- In a matter involving allegations of negligence on behalf of an engineering client, Ryan was able to negotiate a settlement for less than 2% of the alleged damages.
- Subsequent to deposing the plaintiff in a lawsuit filed against an engineering company for work on an Illinois' toll road, Ryan was able to negotiate a settlement of less than 1% of the alleged damages.
Secured a settlement with the plaintiff for less than 2% of alleged damages in a lawsuit filed against an elevator contractor for personal
Browse Our Attorneys
Find an attorney to meet your needs.